Saturday, June 6, 2009

Want Exquisite Flowers?

When a friend from London gave birth to a baby boy a few months ago, she relayed me the good news that she plans on getting me as godmother to her son. I was thinking of something to give her to welcome her new baby, when I came across London Ontario Flower Delivery which offers free delivery in London of fresh, extraordinarily elegant flowers of different kinds for different occassions. I just fell in love with this flowers which were placed beautifully inside a vase! I was closed on ordering when I realized that I don’t have a credit card! Oh my, too bad! Anyway, since my friend had already planned on having a vacation here this July, I just thought of giving her my gift when she returned here.

Anyway, since I was in the site already, I browsed and got mesmerized by the skillful arrangements of the flowers until I stumbled upon Birthday Flowers and remembered how my husband also gave me a flower on my birthday three years ago. He gave me a rose bouquet which looked like the ones being sold at the London’s Flower Boutique. How I wished my husband will give me another bouquet of flowers as I really feel special when I received one.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena