Wednesday, November 18, 2009

If the bridal shoe fits...

I remembered, after I got engaged to my husband, I was practically the only one who planned our wedding from day 1 and would you believe that the very first bridal accessory I bought was…. bridal shoes. Yes it's true! I was very excited that time and the first thing I thought about which accessory to buy for my wedding was I gotta have my own bridal shoes! The one requirement that I would want for my shoes is that it should be comfortable and really beautiful. I wanted a closed-toe shoe which doesn't have a very high heel and has some touch of simplicity on it. But since I am a practical person, I don’t really want to buy a very expensive one that I would only wore once, I had a hard time finding the particular style that I want which also fits my budget. I remembered, I almost looked on every part of the store and ready to give up until I found what I was looking for, and it was perfect!

Since there would be only one wedding for every bride(on most instances) I suggest for every bride-to-be out there to carefully think what they want for their wedding. Every detail, every aspect is very important so do not rush things and settle for the second best. I was very happy with the birdal shoe that I chose because it works perfectly with my wedding dress. So I hope all of you soon to be brides, would also find the perfect fit for your wedding just like mine.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena