Friday, January 14, 2011

My kids' New Year's resolutions for 2011

Guest post written by Carmen Hooten

A few weeks ago my daughter Alice walked into the living room when I was writing down my New Year's resolutions for 2011. She asked me what i was doing and I told her. Then I had to explain what resolutions are and she decided that she was going to make a few too.

I thought it was cute that she wanted to make some resolutions too, so I humored her and helped her with hers. I told my mom about it on Facebook a few days after that and she though that it was funny too, but would encourage Alice to keep hers. The same night that I was telling my mom that, I happened across the website CLEARWIRELESSINTERNET4G.COM and after I looked through it a little bit, I decided to sign up for that provider's service.

Out of all the kids New Year's resolutions that my daughter made, the cutest one is probably that she's going to play tea time with her stuffed animals every day. I told her that was okay and that if she told her stuffed animals that, she was going to have to stick to it.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena