Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hannah this October

I am just amazed at how fast my baby grows! I looked at her and see her pics last month and this month and am really surprised at her coz she's been getting heavier and heavier. Not that I don't like it, in fact I find her cuter and cuter everyday. She's more than 3 months now and when I tried her previous clothes, it won't fit her anymore. So my mother bought her pambahay clothes which are really big for her and said that sooner or later we wouldn't realize it that it would eventually outsize her. Anyway, here's her current pic...

2 comments:

jHeLea said...

haaay naku super cute mo talaga baby Hannah...you're so huggable...

Anonymous said...

Its been a while I visited here and its noticeable your baby grows more now, I agree baby's clothes usually can be use for a short period of time.

Btw, can you please update the link of my baby Erika to http://www.erikaworld.com/ because the old blog now doesn't exist. Thanks.

 

Made by Lena