Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Why the Cheesecake Factory is My favorite place to eat out

Guest written by our friend Waldo Byers

I love eating out. If I had endless amounts of money, I'd probably eat out everyday. Before I go, I make sure to set my adt videoalarm system. There are so many different cuisines out there to test out and, unless you're a chef, you'll probably never make them all at home!

The Cheesecake Factory is my favorite place to eat. I never pass up a chance to eat there. I usually look at their menu online before we leave so I have an idea of what I want to eat. We're usually there for hours!

I love the ambiance of this place. It's dimly lit so it gives you a romantic feel but it is totally fine for dining with family or friends! The atmosphere really puts you in a happy place. The food is absolutely wonderful. They have some signature dishes that would blow your mind. My favorite, by far, is the Shrimp and Chicken Jambalaya. If that's not your thing, they do serve other pasta dishes, burgers, pork chops, and they even serve brunch on Sundays.

Obviously they are known for their cheesecake and they don't skim on that! There are probably 20-30 kinds of cheesecake. We usually leave out with 3 or 4 different slices. The prices are good, the servings are huge, and you can't beat the customer service there. Definitely check this place out when you can!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena