Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Gifts for the Holidays

Guest post written by Dawn Ditter

This year, I have really fallen in love with internet shopping. I really just started to get into it recently. These days, the options are endless, and I can do most of my holiday shopping without having to leave the warmth and comfort of my own home. IÕve been shopping for years and years, and I know how crazy the holidays can be. IÕd just as well stay out of the crowds and the cold and have the nice UPS man bring things my way. Last week, I was waiting for my final packages to come, and thankfully I have received everything on time. The company that shipped my presents even giftwrapped the items for a little extra money. How wonderful is that?

While IÕve enjoyed hanging around the house, I will have to go out to get some holiday supplies and make my appointment with the Miracle Ear Testing Center before too long. However, I am just glad that I avoided the holiday madness by shopping online this year. This might just be a regular thing for me from now on.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena