Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Watching Big 12 Championship Game - Go Cornhuskers!

Posted by Arden Wallace

It's that time of year again! It's time to watch College Football Conference Championship Games on satellite tv from http://www.direc4u.com/ and cheer for the home team. Okay, so my home team Texas Longhorns won't be playing in the Big 12 Championship Game this year, but I'm watching anyway and I'm pulling for the Nebraska Cornhuskers. As a Texas Longhorn fan, I just can't pull for Oklahoma! This year may be the last year for the Big 12 Championship Game since they won't have twelve teams in the conference next year. Nebraska comes to the championship game ranked number thirteen in the BCS rankings. Oklahoma is ranked number nine after beating Oklahoma State. So, who do I think has the best chance of winning? The statistics show Oklahoma should win not only because of their higher ranking this year, but because they are 6-1 in the championship games they played in before. I think the Cornhuskers will win though. I believe the Nebraska defense will shut down the Sooners passing game. Nebraska hasn't won the championship game since 1999, but with any luck this will be the year. So, I'll be breaking out the chips and salsa and enjoying a few hours of Big 12 Championship Football before the season is over and college football takes a vacation for a few months.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena