Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Your Baby Can Read

I recently bought Your Baby Can Read DVD's from an online seller which sells copies of the dvd's from her original copy. The copied dvd's were very clear and the audio is very good too. It consists of 6 dvd's which includes parent workshop, review, starter, and volumes 1,2 and 3.

The video series is designed to help babies and toddlers learn to read early. The video shows babies as early as 9 month and 12 month old already reading simple words like wave, nose, eyes, clap, elbow, etc. I was really amazed at how this video actually works! Currently Hannah and her cousins watches this video series everyday so I really hope they'd be able to learn to read just like the kids I saw in the video. I will let you know if they have any developments though Hannah can read about only 2 words from the video like Hi and Baby. I think that's an accomplishment already, right?

No comments:

 

Made by Lena