Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Almost Three!

My daughter’s almost 3! Exactly one month to go and she’ll soon celebrate her 3rd birthday! Isn’t that exciting? What’s more exciting to look forward on this occasion is that my eldest sister and elder brother are here in the Philippines to celebrate her birthday with us! I can’t wait to be with them since we get to spend so little time with them because my sister is based on the US and my brother’s working as a seafarer and it’s only now that we’re complete as a family.

I’m thinking of buying Hannah a Barbie cake since she’s into dolls nowadays and i just saw a variety of cute Barbie cakes from Red Ribbon. The one that I liked the most costs around P1200 so I think I’m gonna settle with that cake. It’s gonna be a family affair with some of my friends and co-workers from work to be invited. Hannah won’t have a party but there’s still gonna be kids since it’s a kids birthday party  I decided skipping a birthday party because first it’s more expensive and second I just want to spend her birthday with my family and close friends this time. I just hope it won’t rain because I remembered last year rained very hard and we had an outdoor birthday party, so just imagine how hard cleaning up after the rain.

Anyways, eventhough I haven’t blogged religiously here, I don’t want to shut it down completely coz when I decide to enroll Hannah next year as a nursery, I would update here the developments and hopefully recognitions she would get from her school. You see Hannah learns very fast and can’t wait to go to school…me too! For the moment, I am the one who teaches her once in awhile when I dont work so that when the time comes to go to school, she’s already ready and won’t be having a hard time learning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have a quick question for you about your site. If you could please get back to me at your earliest convenience I would greatly appreciate it. Have a great day!

Thanks,
Dan Gilbert
Communications Coordinator
Primrose Schools
dgilbert@primroseschools.com

Mommy Jes said...

Wow she's turning 3!!! I remember my 3rd birthday was in school! i was enrolled as saling pusa and celebrate my bday with my classmates :D

Visiting my friends frm my blog list!



http://elishafreyalising.blogspot.com/2011/09/tresemme-fresh-start-dry-shampoo.html

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog! :)

HeatherVonsj@gmail.com

 

Made by Lena