Thursday, June 4, 2009

Family Safety Is Important

One of the very main concerns of a parent like me is the welfare and personal safety of my kid. Let's face it, the world we live in nowadays are not that safe anymore. Everyday, we were faced by news of killings and kidnappings everywhere that I sometimes gets paranoid to let my daughter go out(even with me) because I'm afraid of our own personal safety and security.

I came across a very informative article about personal safety and self defense. It basically teaches us to apply certain things to do in order to avoid becoming a potential victim. I am very happy to come across this as it guides me on how to avoid and reduce risks on me and my family's life. It instructs me to personally examine my choices and lifestyles that puts me or my family at risk. The article opened me up to have a security plan for my family's safety like taking First aid courses and to charge my cellphone ALWAYS! I didn't know anything about that till now!

Lastly, I definitely agree with this article to always trust our instinct! I always do that especially when I am in the prospect of finding a babysitter for my daughter. Whenever I don’t feel good about the person applying to become my baby's nanny, I don't hire her. I don't want to jeopardize my baby's safety with a person I don’t trust.

This article was successful on giving me an insight on how to safeguard my family's safety. I will definitely follow its advise on keeping it simple with regards to my family's security plans and to always be prepared. By doing so, our family will surely benefit from all of this.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena