Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baby Abandoned on Gulf Air


I was really shocked and saddened by the news that a mother had abandoned her new born baby on a flight from Bahrain to Manila. I'm close to tears as I watched this beautiful angel on the arms of strangers instead of his own mother. It was found out that he was discovered by a security personnel on an airplane trash bag covered with blood and wrapped in tissue paper. I am not to judge anyone but I don't know what went through the minds of his mother when she decided to left her new born son on a trash bag not knowing if she left him there for dead or what.

Temporarily the baby is named George Francis, based on Gulf Air’s airline code “GF” and is under the care of the nurses and social workers until his mother is found. After 3 months and his mother is not found, he will be put up for adoption. I just hoped that he will find the unconditional love that he never got from his mother to the family that is willing to adopt him. May God bless George Francis, he is truly a miracle baby!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena