Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Family holiday

Guest post written by Carl Beck

Getting the whole family together is difficult unless it revolves around sports. Sadly, most of our schedules don't line up when it comes to holidays but they just magically work out when it comes to going to football games at the college most of us attended. Even though a few of our relatives have gone to different schools, family allegiance is tied along with the school.

When we all got together for the first ball game, my great aunt flew in from NYC where she lives. I hadn't seen her in a while so I was asking her about what's new in her life. She told me about her recent visit to one of the Miracle Ear centers in New York. Then my dad heard her talking about it his recent visit to Miracle Ear Florida. Then my uncle talked about getting Miracle ear hearing aids in Vermont. And our tailgate turned into a chat about hearing aids.
But I guess strange stuff like that happens when that's the only time you see your family each year.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena