Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Sincere Love For Reading

Content by Ramiro Mueller

I love White Oleander. It's such a tragic story of a mother and daughter that are separated, but it's also the story of a girl that comes of age.

It seems like such a sad story in the beginning. The main character is tossed from one foster home to another, and you really feel bad. At the story progresses, however, you find that the girl is tough. You know that she's capable of anything that is tossed her way, and you find yourself waiting for the next change in her life.

There are so many characters, and the plot changes with every other chapter. It was even made into a movie, but I prefer the book because it covers more than they could ever put into a movie. It's quite a lengthy book, but that was part of the reason that it was appealing. The first time that I picked it up I had no idea that I would become as engrossed as I did. I just assumed that I would read it from time to time and eventually finish it one day. I was totally surprised to finish such a large novel within a week.

Books are my second love; television is my first. I'm watching my satellite TV from www.BestChoiceTV.com/deals.html when I'm not reading. I love watching television shows that themes similar to white Oleander.

1 comment:

Fitness shoes said...

Thank you for your blog

 

Made by Lena