Friday, December 3, 2010

Ribbon Candy~ A Delicious Part Of My Holiday

Contributed by Cameron Hodge

I might be one in a million, but I love Christmas ribbon candy. My mom and dad always kept a large bowl filled with ribbon candy during the holiday, and even today I am quiet fond of it. It not only tastes delicious, but makes an excellent centerpiece as the many different colors add charm to the table. It comes in so many different shapes, sizes, and designs, and I love to mix it up with an assortment of all that I can find. My husband enjoys eatting it too, so I know none of it will go to waste!

I was watching the HD satellite TV last night, and guess what I saw? An advertisement for my favorite ribbon candy! I can not purchase any until Thanksgiving is over, but I can not wait! This ad made me want my favorite holiday treat so much more. Maybe that is the reason I pack on the pounds during Christmas, and not the ham and turkey after all! Oh well, adding 20 pounds to my weight is a small price to pay to be able to enjoy the delicious ribbon candy.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena