Friday, December 3, 2010

Mr. Bean The Animated Series

Hannah has a new favorite TV show to watch! And you know what it is? Yes, it’s Mr. Bean The Animated Series! Everyday, she’s asking me about changing the TV channel to Disney to watch Mr. Bean The Cartoon. And when she’s watching you could never interrupt her coz she’s so glued on the tv monitor! I am so happy when I see her laugh at Mr. Bean’s antics coz I can see that she really enjoyed the show so much. I wonder, where can I buy Mr. Bean animated series on dvd coz I really want to buy Hannah one. All I can see is not the cartoon type.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Mr. Bean (Rowan Atkinson is the man's real name) do the voice? I may need to see about viewing this online, as I told the satellite people to pound sand many years ago.

 

Made by Lena