Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Our Family Can't Wait for No Ordinary Family

This guest post from Lenny Mcknight

Today, it seems like there isn't much on that we can watch as a family. This Fall, a new show is coming out that I am hoping we will all be able to hang out and watch together in front of the satellite tv through TVByDirect.com. No Ordinary Family is about a family that goes on a vacation together and comes back with some kind of super powers. One is strong, one is fast, one can read minds and the other one is really smart. It makes me think of the animated movie The Incredibles.

We are all going to check out the first episode together and I can't wait. There are so many things that we can't let the kids watch and I am hoping that this is something that I will be appropriate. I am sure that it will have its share of language and even some violence, but there are just some other things that I don't want the kids to see. Also, it seems like a show that might have some type of message about value and integrity.

From what I have read, the characters sound interesting and I don't think it is going to be predictable as some people have said. When it comes to families, you just never know what will happen.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena