Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Book For Hannah & Me


I just discovered bargain books for sale aside from Booksale and that is Books For Less at SM Mall Of Asia. We went at SM MOA later this afternoon and my eyes went big when I saw this store. I've been going to MOA many times but I always overlook this store. So I scanned the place to look for a book for Hannah and got really excited when I found "The Velveteen Rabbit" which I've been trying to find at Booksale for a couple of times already. It was a sale for only P169 and I immediately bought the only copy there.

Then when I was about to leave the store, my eye caught a book named "Love in the time of Cholera" which I recalled on the John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale movie, "Serendipity". I've been wanting to read this book but somewhat always forgot to buy a copy. So I also bought it for only P198. Unlike "The Velveteen Rabbit" which still has an almost new condition, this book already has a sign of wear but that's not a problem for me. As long as the pages are complete and I can still read it, it's all ok! Now I'm excited to read the books for me and for Hannah!

1 comment:

nahj12 said...

Hi :)... thanks for dropping by dear.. ok naman ako.. heto..trying to update my blog every now and then. busy busy lang sa trabaho.. i've seen hannah's pic.. laki na nya.. ;).. ingat ingat

 

Made by Lena