Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Favorite Children's Halloween Program

Guest post by Terrell House

My favorite children's Halloween program is "Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin." In the show, Charles Schultz's charming character Linus waits in the pumpkin patch all night, waiting for the Great Pumpkin to appear. He even gets Sally, Charlie Brown's little sister, into the game by convincing her to wait with him. She ends up angry at the end of the night when the Great Pumpkin doesn't appear and she has missed all the parties and trick-or-treating. I also love to watch Snoopy as he pulls his antics throughout the show, even making his own appearance in the pumpkin patch.

I love to watch "Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin" on satellite TV from www.CannonSatellite.com. If I happen to miss its showing on one channel, I have a variety of others that I can locate it on. This way I can catch my favorite holiday show each year without worrying about missing it. Also, I can reminisce when I was younger, anxiously waiting it come on before my favorite holiday of the year. It always fired up my imagination, and I have carried a love of The Peanuts to this day.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena