Friday, November 12, 2010

Cousins Reunion

I was so happy that Adriel & Dana gets to spend the night in our house finally! It's been two months since they slept here in our house with their mom. Since they moved to another house, I seldom sees them and I always get so excited everytime Hannah, Adriel and Dana gets to spend some time together. Hannah doesn't have any playmates, so having them stay in our home will make her happy. The last time they got together was when they went trick or treat and I saw how happy Hannah was when she's with her cousins.

I just hope Adriel and Dana gets to visit us more often especially now that the holidays is fast approaching. Anyways, I am planning on going to Enchanted Kingdom with all of us for a little bit of bonding time. I really wish it would push through!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena